Video is still one the the most power learning tools that teachers use. Now that each student has a device, this offers various possibilities in offering individualized instruction through video through differentiation.
- Students can view the video at their own pace. If they need something repeated or need to pause the video, they can do so.
- Students can be watching different videos from each other at the same time. For example, I can even edit my videos or make a new video for students by ability level.
How to get started?
- Make your Video (WeVideo)
- Publish your Video (YouTube Channel)
- Present your Video to Students (EdPuzzle)