- No Google Drive/Classroom/Chromebooks & no Gmail accounts for staff or students.
- Students did not have any school provided mobile devices, WiFi was new to the school.
- No iPads
- A 2 week wait minimum for reserving the 1 of the 2 computer labs.
- An hour wait at the Scantron Machine during Finals.
- Windows XP on every student computer
- Brand new teacher laptops with Windows 7, which are still in use in 2017.
- USB Flash Drives that I used to keep all of my class resources on. I starting using Dropbox and eventually Google Drive after numerous USB Drives went through my washer and dryer.
- No PLCs online or otherwise.
- and I'm sure many more that I am leaving out...
We ...selected for you the 8 most popular applications there. Using these add-ons will enable you to:
Create graphs and forms and write complex math in your sheetsCreate and modify a planning schedule for project management in a spreadsheet; easily scaffold, manage and assess students projects in Google Drive...see the article below for more